Skip to main content

Featured Posts

Facebook Doesn't Have This Feature Yet and It's Annoying

Ugh, Facebook does not yet have a feature to add or remove a post from an album. So posts that are in an album will remain in the album, we cannot remove them, the same goes for posts outside the album. This is so annoying for me. The most we can do is move posts that contain photos from one album to another, that is if there is only one photo, if there are more, we can't. So there will be a lot of misclassification if it's like this. I have misclassified many of my posts, it sucks. I have tried several times to move some posts from some albums to another but these posts contain more than one photo. I tried deleting the other photos, leaving only one so it could be moved, when I tried the post disappeared but the photo was moved. I don't like it. Because the post disappeared, the reactions and comments are lost, they will not be moved to the photo. I don't like it when reactions and comments disappear. 

Mindat.org

Mindat.org adalah database online non-komersial yang mengklaim sebagai database mineral terbesar dan situs referensi mineralogi di Internet. Ini digunakan oleh ahli mineralogi profesional, ahli geologi, dan kolektor mineral amatir.

Database ini dapat diakses secara bebas dan hanya memerlukan pendaftaran (gratis) jika Anda ingin menyumbangkan entri (misalnya, menambahkan lokasi, mengunggah foto) atau mengambil bagian dalam papan pesan. Kontributor database diperiksa untuk memastikan kontribusi yang akurat dan pengetahuan ahli. Tanggung jawab kontributor termasuk memastikan keakuratan data (misalnya, informasi lokalitas yang tepat), memberikan referensi dalam format yang tepat, dan memiliki hak cipta dari data yang disumbangkan (teks dan gambar).

Situs ini mudah dan intuitif untuk digunakan, mulai dari kotak pencarian tunggal hingga opsi mengklik kategori (spesies mineral, nama batuan, lokasi, foto, artikel, dan sebagainya). Data diatur ke dalam halaman mineral dan lokalitas dengan banyak tautan silang untuk menavigasi antar halaman dengan cepat.

Halaman mineral menyimpan informasi yang relevan dengan mineral individu, batuan, jenis meteorit, bahan permata, dan bahan mineral atau seperti batu lainnya. Konvensi penamaan untuk bahan yang berbeda mengikuti standar dan definisi yang relevan seperti yang diterbitkan oleh International Mineralogi Association (IMA), British Geological Survey (BGS) dan Meteoritical Society.

Pavicon Mindat.

Nama Situs/Aplikasi
Mindat

Tipe Situs/Aplikasi
Database online

Tersedia Dalam
English

URL

Pemilik
Institut Mineralogi Hudson, Keswick, Virginia

Dibuat Oleh
Jolyon Ralph

Pendaftaran
Opsional

Pengguna
Tidak diketahui

Peluncuran
10 Oktober, 2000

Komersial
Tidak

Ditulis Dalam
Tidak diketahui 

Situs web ini berisi katalog entri mineral, lokasi, dan foto yang signifikan. Editor terdaftar dapat menambah dan merevisi informasi pada basis data yang diperbarui secara berkala

Pengguna mindat.org mulai dari pemula yang hanya tertarik pada dunia mineral hingga mereka yang terlibat secara profesional Semua tingkat keahlian dipersilakan untuk berpartisipasi di mindat.org.

Sejarah

1993-2000

Sebelum mindat.org adalah sebuah situs web, itu adalah proyek database komputer pribadi yang pada awalnya ditulis menggunakan bahasa pemrograman C++. Itu berjalan sebagai aplikasi DOS. Dengan program ini, konsep dasar database mindat.org, lokalitas dan mineral, sudah ada, dan data yang dimasukkan dalam program ini menjadi inti database ketika diluncurkan pada tahun 2000 sebagai situs web.

Aplikasi Mindat original.

Ketika Windows 95 keluar pada tahun 1995, Jolyon Rapl (pencipta Mindat) menulis ulang mindat ke dalam aplikasi Win32, dan untuk pertama kalinya informasi dalam database dapat dicari dan dilihat dengan cara visual yang lebih terstruktur. Beberapa salinan ini diberikan secara online, tetapi mungkin tidak lebih dari sekitar 50 orang di seluruh dunia pernah menggunakan salinannya.

Aplikasi Mindat yang ditulis untuk Windows 95.

Tetapi masalah besarnya adalah bahwa semua data harus dimasukkan oleh Jolyon, dengan tangan, pengguna perangkat lunak lain tidak dapat berkontribusi. Selama beberapa tahun dia mencari solusi yang berbeda untuk masalah ini, tetapi hanya pada tahun 2000 dia datang dengan rencana untuk mengubahnya menjadi situs web dan program yang dapat diedit oleh orang lain. Omong-omong, ini setahun sebelum Wikipedia diluncurkan.

2001

Situs web Mindat pada hari-hari awalnya, 2001.

2002

Pada tahun 2002 halaman ini berkembang dan Mindat memiliki bagian berita online pertamanya.

Homepage Mindat pada 2002.

2003

Homepage Mindat pada 2003.

2004

Homepage Mindat pada 2004.

2006

Fitur "Photo of the Day" diluncurkan pada 2006.

Fitur "Photo of the Day".

Fitur Mindat Books, yang menawarkan unduhan gratis dalam format PDF, diluncurkan pada 2006 juga.

Fitur "Mindat Books".

2007

Homepage Mindat pada 2007.

2008

Pada 2008 Mindat.org diluncurkan dalam versi khusus untuk iPhone/iPod Touch - yang dapat ditemukan dengan mengunjungi http://www.mindat.org/i.html dan menambahkannya sebagai bookmark di ponsel/pod kamu.

Screenshot homepage Mindat versi mobile dari iPhone.

Screenshot Homepage Mindat.org dari Smartphone Saya

Gambar-gambar ini diambil pada 22 Oktober 2022 dari Samsung Galaxy A10s di browser Google Chrome (dalam versi web).






Aku punya akun di Mindat:


Sumber/Referensi

Comments

Popular Posts

Why I Hate People Who Locked Their Accounts on Facebook

Maybe I didn't provide enough context in my previous post where I said that I hate people who lock their profiles or accounts on Facebook. I have no problem with people locking their profiles but hopefully it's for a good reason not for a bad reason. I understand that it's part of their privacy but it's risky. That raises some questions about security. If you want to send them friend requests, that should be questioned by them, and if they want to send you friend requests, that should be questioned by you. In some social networking services (SNS) with a friending system like Facebook, we can't just befriend someone, especially if they are strangers (without at least one mutual friend). We have to know who they are based on their public information before we accept their request. I have received friend requests from people like that a few times in the past and because they were fake accounts I unfriended them. Not to be racist, some of them were perverted ahh Indian

Facebook Doesn't Have This Feature Yet and It's Annoying

Ugh, Facebook does not yet have a feature to add or remove a post from an album. So posts that are in an album will remain in the album, we cannot remove them, the same goes for posts outside the album. This is so annoying for me. The most we can do is move posts that contain photos from one album to another, that is if there is only one photo, if there are more, we can't. So there will be a lot of misclassification if it's like this. I have misclassified many of my posts, it sucks. I have tried several times to move some posts from some albums to another but these posts contain more than one photo. I tried deleting the other photos, leaving only one so it could be moved, when I tried the post disappeared but the photo was moved. I don't like it. Because the post disappeared, the reactions and comments are lost, they will not be moved to the photo. I don't like it when reactions and comments disappear. 

My Tumblr Account Was Terminated Without Any Reason

Argh, I'm so very annoyed, my Tumblr account was terminated without any fucking reason. What did I do? I did not do anything wrong, I have read all of Tumblr's terms and conditions and privacy policy. Now my Tumblr blog of that account, https://sofiaflorina2021.tumblr.com , is virtually gone. I have submitted a support ticket to Tumblr, I also have received the email from them that they have received my support ticket. I hope Tumblr will restore my account. I'm waiting until 21 October, 2024 or next week. That account with its only blog is very important for me. If there is no response and my account is still not back then I will send another support ticket. Really, I don't understand why this happened. Losing that account would decrease my existence and my charm, especially on the internet. Web crawler will be confused later. My blog has already received many milestones from Tumblr and is already quite well known. I also did a lot of political and social campaigns ther